Tubeless rubber snap-in valves allow a maximum cold tire inflation pressure of 65 psi and are designed for passenger car, light-duty trailer and light truck applications, as well as are suitable for use in autocross competition. These rubber snap-in valves are available to fit 0.453" diameter holes in the rim and the effective lengths are 1.5".
Features and Dimensions:
- Industry Valve Number: TR414
- Max Inflation Pressure (PSI): 65 PSI
- Effective Length 1.5 inches
- Hole Diameter in Wheel: 0.453 inches
- Package includes 20 x Tire Valve